View Single Post
Old 09.08.2017, 07:45 AM   #49110
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Lol at Bush/Rush.

It's not that I expect anyone to like what I'm posting about, it's just some of the dismissive comments. Like I said I'm at least trying to put thought and effort into what I'm listening to and sharing it here, which if think better than just posting an album cover and no comment. I mean if reactions were "never liked that band and here's why" that's one thing. When the response is something like soup's meme literally telling me to stop it makes me question why I would put in the effort to make a thoughtful post. That's all.

" Your posts are more interesting than the records."

^I appreciate that by the way. And that's what I was talking about w/ Korn/ICP... my point is that sometimes isn't it more interesting (or at least a change of pace!) to talk about bands (or any art) that you're not already subjecting yourself to? Like, wouldn't it be boring if we all only ever talked about the same bands?