View Single Post
Old 03.03.2016, 09:06 PM   #118
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
no comments tonight. sorry. if your bored with yourself or anyone else here then go dig a hole. keep digging cause you'll find nothing.

Not sure what to make of this. I'm not bored of myself. My mind is a veritable waterfall of entertainment, from sex scenarios to ideas for really dark movies about superheroes that don't even exist, to simple musings about what I might be when I grow up (right now I'm leaning toward being a professional floater of professions, after an illadvised departure from a graduate program that was just way too serious to not drop out of) ...

And I'm not bored with anyone else. Tell ya what though, I tend to like it when people read my posts and respond to them instead of telling me I'm bored with myself, and suggesting not that I dig a hole without finding anything.

That's trickier than it sounds man. I tried and I found both dirt and a cat skull after like three minutes!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|