View Single Post
Old 03.02.2016, 06:34 PM   #112
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
You don't know he's innocent, dead_battery. Say whatever you want, however you want, and that will still be a fact. You don't know. You believe. Restructure your statements around the "I believe X because y" model instead of this "I know X, because duh it's X" thing you're going for, and nobody can really fault you. But the way you're coming at this is logically flawed on several levels.

And you're right, you don't HAVE to do anything. Nobody does. But in MY opinion, in order to engage in ethical civil discourse, one simply needs to be willing to evaluate one's own biases and pre-existing beliefs, and consider why they feel the way they do.

There's an old I-don't-know-what-culture-but-probably-not-Rastafarian-since-it-was-quoted-by-some-Aryan-chick-on-Dexter, saying, "trust those who seek the truth, question anyone who claims to have found it."

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|