View Single Post
Old 05.05.2015, 05:11 PM   #407
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Clipper's @ Rockets Game One (Chris Paul DNP)

I wound't call the Rocket's performance rusty, but they did play like the first day at work after being on vacation for a week = too many turnovers!

The Clippers tied a NBA Playoff record for three-pointers in a half, hitting 11 of 16 in the 2nd half (2011 Mavericks were the other team)

I only got to watch the first half, the 2nd half was enjoyed via AM radio due to being at work. What I saw in the first half, the game was basically Howard, Harden, Ariza vs. Griffin and Jordan.

Last but not least......the Houston Rockets have never won a title in a post season where they didn't lose game one of the semis!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|