View Single Post
Old 06.24.2011, 11:34 AM   #15
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Well 6/18/81 was the first public appearance of the band so that makes it a must and the remastered version of the show is awesome sound wise. the 85 91 and 92 shows are fairly clean sound wise and 11/22/09 I was at the show with my son and daughter. The Feelies backed them up and were indeed also awesome. If you need a pointer to the show I might be able to provided it as I have both bands recorded. I notice utkonos doesn't have the show so if someone gives me a hand with the particulars of making the show available I'll be willing to do such. Another few shows I enjoy:

6/11/83
08/09/08
04/21/01 - for choice of songs personal favorites Mote & NYC Ghosts and Flowers mixed in with 100%, Kool Thing, Teenage Riot etc. etc