View Single Post
Old 12.19.2015, 02:07 PM   #1780
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I think I'm stuck in electronic land entirely. I almost never listen to anything else, unless it's an established favorite like Kanye, Velvets, Sonic Youth.

I'm actually really surprised that list has as little electronic shit on it as it does. I may need to change it, because the absence of Squarepusher, Prefuse 73, RP Boo, Jlin, Lotic, etc. is really bumming me out now that I think on it.

I'm not saying I'm the most well rounded guy in the world, but don't accuse me of choosing trap over soul. If that were the case, I'd be hyping Future and Young Thug like most folks.

I can't help getting swept up in discussions about the good old days of Pavement and Sebadoh and Yo La Tengo, nor can I keep myself from finding the good in Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. But I almost never listen to any of that stuff at this point in my life.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|