View Single Post
Old 04.09.2014, 07:03 AM   #37460
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
your delivering flowers to a refinery Bytor?

The flower shop is doing lots of corporate gigs. Oddly enough, this job came about due to a Christmas job my wife did. The lady who was in charge of the Admin building at this Louisiana facility had visited corporate sites in Houston and New Orleans. She noticed their Admin buildings were decorated for Christmas and questioned why her facility wasn't decorated. The CEO told her if she could find someone to do the job, he would give her a budget. She started calling around and my wife drove over and gave her a bid. A few weeks later the CEO was visiting and loved what he saw. BAMM - were now doing all their corporate gigs at the Louisiana facility.

Yesterday I delivered 25 arrangements that were to be used as center pieces on table for some luncheon they were having.

While driving along the Inter-coastal Canal that crosses the Texas / Louisiana boarder, I pulled over and snapped a picture of this:

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|