View Single Post
Old 04.07.2014, 11:01 AM   #37417
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh, i must have read a previous version. no worries.

funny enough, the day i say you need to become your own doctor i ended up watching dallas buyers club which is basically about that same principle. the story was retouched for hollywood but it's still great in spite of its falsehoods-- of course could have been better, like anything that comes out of that cultural shithole, but eh, i'd still recommend it.

i found it heroic. i wish i could have said the things ron said to those doctors only in regards to SSRI's.

the homophobia of a bisexual man living in redneck country - that's not authentic homophobia, thats a survival mechanism.

people dont understand why gay men CAMP IT LIKE FUCK - the reason is that its a way of disarming people. people do not like the ambiguity. they can deal more easily when the moment they set eyes on a man, they can tell he is gay.

its a great movie.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|