View Single Post
Old 05.23.2012, 05:08 PM   #40
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
My problem is that I donīt want to spend too much time with the computer because I have lots of more interesting things to do in my life. Almost all the time some people or program have said "it just take a minute to you to download this" it has taken at least an hour. SYG is the only gossib where I am regulary and thatīs only because SY is the most imporartant band to me. I really like those Peel tunes, but theyīre still just few songs. If Mozilla doesnīt play them then it doesnīt. I donīt believe I will have ever all the stuff SY or itīs members have made anyway.

Also, there are lots of criminals in the internet (I think you know also). Maybe they canīt fuck my computer up, but they can have my personal information like the number of my credit card. Maybe you have a rich dad who pays your bills if youīre fucked up with the internet, but I have to pay my bills myself.

Originally I just asked you, were these songs in some other sites, not asked you how could I listen them from those utkonos sites. Anyway you donīt have to help me anymore

I don't have a rich dad, but I'm sure most credit card companies will refund you any money if yr card is used fradulently. As long as you have good internet security and are careful when you log into sites then you should be ok anyway and it will protect you if you are using mozilla, internet explorer or chrome... it sounds like you are ultra paranoid! there's crimanals everywhere, does that stop you using yr credit card in shops etc...?

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|