View Single Post
Old 05.22.2012, 08:54 AM   #38
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
look, I don't get what yr problem is. I've told you what you need to do... I help people on here all the time but you could easily help yrself this time by downloading internet explorer just use it to get the tracks you want then switch back to mozila. It's not gonna fuck yr computer up...

up to you man.
My problem is that I donīt want to spend too much time with the computer because I have lots of more interesting things to do in my life. Almost all the time some people or program have said "it just take a minute to you to download this" it has taken at least an hour. SYG is the only gossib where I am regulary and thatīs only because SY is the most imporartant band to me. I really like those Peel tunes, but theyīre still just few songs. If Mozilla doesnīt play them then it doesnīt. I donīt believe I will have ever all the stuff SY or itīs members have made anyway.

Also, there are lots of criminals in the internet (I think you know also). Maybe they canīt fuck my computer up, but they can have my personal information like the number of my credit card. Maybe you have a rich dad who pays your bills if youīre fucked up with the internet, but I have to pay my bills myself.

Originally I just asked you, were these songs in some other sites, not asked you how could I listen them from those utkonos sites. Anyway you donīt have to help me anymore
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|