View Single Post
Old 06.29.2010, 03:25 AM   #987
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
kind of weird. it felt like a few days crammed into one. i pulled an all nigher for no reason. around 8AM i got ready to go out and do errands ... but then i got back in bed, ultimately not getting around to SHIT. so i did my usual bumming around.

i'd set up camp in bed for the night, and my friends called. we sat around cafes and kept running into people from high school that we didn't particularly want to see. at the last cafe we spent like an hour and a half having this absurd/joke conversation about fake surgeries ("oh, i'm going to get gills... it's an outpatient procedure in thailand...") and puppy murder. somehow we kept straight faces. some dude in a huge white tracksuit asked us to watch his book. what.

then uuuuh i'm blanking a bit.

now i'm here! and i'm exhausted. but i don't want to go to bed yet.
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|