View Single Post
Old 02.08.2011, 01:51 PM   #238
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Short answer - yes.
Long answer - yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

But seriously. Your point about sequencing is a good and strong one. But then there's the problem that someone like Slavo and Florya are not a million miles away in some senses, but are fairly different in terms of mastering, so if there's no mastering whatsoever it could spoil continuity, if continuity is what's being aimed for, which is again something to be talked about later.
The thing is, before I'd even consider mastering it, I'd sit down, listen to all the submissions, and then work out how to make the tracks co-exist with each other. If a little fiddling with volume would be called for on certain tracks, you can do a mix the whole lot and then apply adjustments where needed. We're kind of discussing things here like there's a theme of sort running through the music we have, but in reality I'd imagine this would sound like a collection of different ideas on how to make music, mastered or unmastered.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|