View Single Post
Old 02.27.2009, 03:33 AM   #14888
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevOK
Strangeness...

So a little earlier, we hear some noise outside. Then a few gentle taps on our window's screen. Then a knock on the door. We are kind of scared. I answer the door. There's a little dude asking in broken English if I could give him directions. I was scared I was going to get robbed, but for some reason I trusted the guy. I tried to explain how to get to the right highway. Then he asks if he can have some "lechita" for his baby, then tried to think of the word in English, "mell? mail? mall? mill?", to which I said, "Milk?" I then got him some milk and he seemed to be on his merry way. A while later, he comes back and says he still can't find his way, and asked if it was alright for them to sleep in their van in our driveway, since they had been driving all day and were really tired (the little map he had drawn out showed that they started out in Albequerque, a drive I've tried doing in one day as well). I know that it's not legal to let people stay in our neighborhood at night, but I told him that I didn't think anyone would mind. He asked if there were any police, and I told him that I don't really think that they patrol much around here. These are all signs that something might happen, but he does have his wife and three year old kid with him, and I know how tough it is to drive that long and get stuck in a town like this late at night. So now they are just parked outside, next to my car, sleeping. I hope the rest of the night will be less eventful.

follow-up, por favor?

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|