View Single Post
Old 05.27.2015, 08:30 AM   #18750
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostchase
Soundtrack by Geoff Barrow of Portishead! That's all I know, so I need to watch.

Yep. I actually did not realize that while watching, and stuck around during the credits to see who did the music. I thought it might have been another Reznor/Ross collab thing or something. Very much in that vein, and very, very important to setting the perfect tone for the movie.

Sticking around during credits did supply another nice surprise with a Savages tune being blasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Yeah, the Norwegian scenery in Ex Mach was fantastic, the cgi for the girls is very well done & some really good acting.

Yes, the scenery was amazing. I also spent a good bit of time on this hotel's website, where it was shot. Some nice pics of the place. Pretty interesting architecture.

http://www.juvet.com/the-juvet-hotel/the-hotel
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|