View Single Post
Old 10.23.2012, 12:23 PM   #16329
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I imagine o lot of potential viewers for this were put off by the fact it's about baseball. It's a real gem, though. Brad Pitt is great in it and well deserved his oscar nomination, although (predictably) Phillip Seymour Hoffman does steal the show a bit. Highly recommended.

i'm actually put off by the fact that brad pitt is in it, but i'm encouraged by the fact that aaron sorkin had a hand in that screenplay.

sorkin is one of those guys that turns anything he touches into gold, like a more grownup-minded joss whedon (one likes politics and technology and smart professionals, the other likes comics and superheroes). another used to be charlie kauffman, but i think he might have gone off the deep end because i haven't seen him make anything since synecdoche new york. get well, charlie!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|