View Single Post
Old 05.29.2007, 08:43 PM   #12
dnorsen
bad moon rising

dnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's asses
i cant speak for anyone in the band, but the revolving door policy is pretty open when it comes to who is a member and who isnt a member. the last few lineups i have seen here in boston have had the core quintet of moloney, taylor richardson, rob thomas, ron scheiderman and michael kay. sometimes sarah jumps in and plays too, but as i have had john say to me many times it depends whos around and who wants to play... i think thats one of the greatest things about sunburned is you never know what your going to expect when you go see them. i wish i was able to head north with them this weekend as michael flower is doing a couple shows with them and they are certain to be barn burners....