Thread: NR Top 10: 2008
View Single Post
Old 12.22.2008, 07:14 PM   #11
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I found the m83 disc extremely disappointing, as I really liked his other ones a lot. But eh. I dunno. It's pleasant.

A comment I never made about Microcastle elsewhere but damn "Nothing Ever Happened" really is a fucking great song. Most of the album bores me, and there's a bit too much filler all in all, but with that song in particular (and the great production on the whole album, except some of the weird annoying production tricks in "saved by the old times"), I can see why people are into it.

Anyway, Lil Wayne is hilarious.

...Even if I don't agree with you, I'm glad to see a list that's a lot different than what most people's lists would probably be.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|