View Single Post
Old 07.26.2010, 10:38 AM   #20
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
You know yr right......my life for example. I would not change it I love my fam. but i do feel trapped sometimes because I have no choice but to be responsible. Ryan is great been together 25 yrs now. We have hard and good times i never felt tied down by him we are like john and yoko or kim and thurston. I am happy to have my kids but i admit sometimes i wonder what we would be like now if we never had kids and ran off out of florida like i had dreamed of. When it comes down to it though those kids bring me a lot of happiness and keep me out of alot of trouble so it was not meant for me.

I did follow the rules i have filed BR but no divorce here. I take that shit serious. I made a promise to god and i will not break it.

As far as asking permision from my husband or fighting about our religious beliefs ryan and i are lucky to have a similiar mind set on most shit and do not believe that either of us is better than the other equal respect baby!

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|