View Single Post
Old 04.09.2015, 02:24 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
what soft. do you use? just curious..

my favorite is AVID but more recently i used Premiere Pro due to it compatibility w/ the whole Adobe suite. Avid media management can't be beat though. never had an "offline media" problem with it. and rock solid, no weird crashes, etc. if you get the right hardware, and have the money for plugins etc, which is quite significant, AVID rules all.

these days you can rent AVID for a month i think for $50. for the same price you can rent the whole Adobe Creative suite which includes... eeeeeeevertying.

still have a copy of FCP7. did not like fcX aka "imovie pro". premier was based off FCP or developed in parallel so they are pretty much the same except adobe is not abandonware. FCPX would be good for a project like this one though.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|