View Single Post
Old 12.02.2014, 09:44 AM   #18432
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh i hear that. i sort of have a crush on winslet so i can forgive her pretty much anything ha ha ha (but still i won't watch titanic). still i though she was fantastic in this one if you don't think of crawford. my iconic/imprinted vision of crawford is vienna in "johnny guitar" so she didn't interfere with my imagination in that sense. maybe i saw the series first and that helped? but anyway i love kate winslet--imperfect and adorable. awwww....

just read the wikipedia article and it turns out (i didn't know) the movie had to change from the original novel due to the production code whereas the todd haynes version follows the novel very closely. i find veda's fate in the first movie more satisfying though ha ha ha ha ha.

-----------

anyway, last night watched

la grande illusion - what a movie!!! (don't watch any trailers because old trailers ruin everything. ) i have no words right now to say how good it was, but it was...! the criterion disc did a great transfer.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|