View Single Post
Old 10.10.2013, 10:20 PM   #804
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
and baked brownies (not that kind-- just with walnuts).

damn yo!
Quote:
"winter is coming" say the tv fuckers. well, it was about time!

Careful, last year we had snow and cold in October, then a heat wave in November, than crazy storms (yet warm) all through December, then winter simply never showed up and it hasn't been cold until this morning in all of Los Angeles. And yes, I was shivering my ass off on the Metro platform this morning.
Quote:
suchfrens-- take a day off and sleep. seriously. the stimulants you're taking will keep you running-- running sick. get a pile of comics and do not leave bed for a day (or two). best cure for everything. okay, to the shitter maybe, and the kitchen. but that's it.

I did take day off, and slept the whole day. I had a day off the next week, same thing. I've just been hit hard this Fall, though in truth, its been milder than others. I've just had a terrible head cold, but no fever, no aches, its more annoying than anything. Years past I've been attacked with terrifying flus, fucked up fevers, and even pneumonia. Damned kids! Before I jumped into this career four years ago I used to NEVER get sick, like ever!!

As for tonight. It worked. By my last beers I finally broke my congestion and could actually taste and/or enjoy my beers, and as for now, I'm pleasantly drunk

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|