View Single Post
Old 09.24.2017, 10:11 AM   #3107
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Goddammit, I actually used to speak Spanish very well, if not fluently. I can still read it fairly well, but I haven’t used it to converse in years so I would mutilate a conversation.

Now that I think about it, it would be an extremely useful skill to have for job-seeking. Maybe I should brush up.

French, though... oof. I did not have the same success with French. My mouth did not want to make the sounds. Still did fine in terms of grades and such, but I never even really reached the conversational level.

OK... let’s get back to topic and away from my shortcomings and failures shall we?

So, this happened during a post-Irma public address Florida:

“Melania really wanted to be with us.” — the president of the United States, while standing next to said Melania

He probably meant “Ivanka” or something, but that’s weird too. Also, the looks on the faces of Pence and Melania are priceless here.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|