View Single Post
Old 08.31.2006, 08:58 AM   #54
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hat and beard
i think they both have alot going for them aside from their words. i get the same feeling listening to alot of kan mikami's music that i get from listening to say... country blues. he has this really intense lonely sound that comes straight out of the blues, which to me translates with or without words. its certainly nice to be able to appreciate the poetic quality of the songs, but i think if you listen to it enough the sheer sound of it will eventually have you hooked.

Kan Mikami was a hard nut to crack for me as well, due to language issues. I used to have that massive box set with 13 CDs in it, and I had trouble getting into most of it because I knew the words were of such importance to him and to most of his fans. I liked a couple of the albums soundwise, but ultimately felt I should pass the box on to someone who could appreciate it more.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|