View Single Post
Old 03.05.2014, 08:51 AM   #168
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Right here, buddy.

Sorry all, I've been extremely busy with inconsequential shit like working.

Anyway, someone catch me up!

I got my hands on Oxymoron the day it was released and I fucking love it. Iconic, hard-hitting, insightful. It's looking like Q is going to be a fixture.

MASTERMIND is a little generic sounding at times, but I agree that it's a fantastic fucking record, and the track with Kanye is the best rap joint I've heard so far this year.

(I don't care about Pharrell- sounds like his album was shit anyway)
oh hi!

so in my opinion.. Oxymoron is pretty good.
i love the tracks with Raekwon and Kurupt.

Mastermind is really really good. deserves more love. the Kanye track is fanatstic.
the track with Scarface and Z-Ro on the hook is my fav on the album. The Weeknd did his thing too.
yes there are a couple of generic trap-sounding tracks, but they aren't bad either.

Isaiah Rashad's album/tape/whatever is better than Oxymoron to me. i feel like he's the best newcomer in a while.

Pharrell's album is forgettable. he didn't put much effort into it.

Migos' new tape is dope. they're going to drop a mean album later this year.

MadGibbs' "Cocaine Pińata" is actually going to be the first classic this year, hands down.
i'm glad they've taken their time with this album, because it seems like it's really going to be perfect.

also have high hopes about YG's debut album. the singles are great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions

Anyway, Rocky is ridiculous. Even on these early early tracks he was so on point.
true.

LORDS got pushed back, hehe.. saw it coming, there was no promotion for that album at all.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|