View Single Post
Old 12.05.2010, 06:45 PM   #9
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
aaaaaah!
I am on my first playthorugh of "A Sprare tabby..." and honestly I LOVE (Capital Letters) it.
best recommendation since, like forever.
I would rep you again if I could!
I will come back to this thread after some extended listening, which will maybe in a hour or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxBen
You're right, it exactly sounds like a way more haunting version of Boards of Canada... I'm only one song into Striped Paint for the Last Post and I already find it amazing !

some for me here. except the "more haunting then BoC" - thing I couldnt sign. but they are on their trail without ripping them off, and alone that makes it brilliant.

Edit:
I am going nuts, while listening to it I am researching bout them, and its just....perfect!!!
I am looking forward to go through some snowy streets & mountains and riding the train to even more mountains, while my mind is breakdancing in slow motion!
thanks again fox!

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|