View Single Post
Old 02.02.2015, 05:52 PM   #419
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
So? Who is kidding who, Patriots lost that game regardless of folks opinions about the legality of the catch. So save shoulda woulda coulda for my ninja Suga Free. If Beastmode carries the football less than 3 feet instead of that pass brady doesn't even have his current four. Or what if Joe Flacco made that last TD instead of getting picked off in endzone?

I ain't dissing Patriots by the way, but Brady got some help to win this won, if it was the other way around and he scored the game winning drive in final seconds instead of a defender getting a beautifully stupid interception maybe id put him in conversation. Undefeated in Superbowls IN MY LOUD MOUTHED OPINION ( ) trumps multiple superbowl losses. Its why unless Lebron goes on a big championship run he can't even lap Bird let alone Jordan or Magic Johnson.. too many losses

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|