View Single Post
Old 11.09.2010, 08:22 AM   #3062
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
thanks for showing off some shinobi action asp.
you kinda mentioned everything I was too lazy for last night, hahaha

btw I played beyond oasis (story of thor in europe) like a mad kid back in the days. I put it into my MD recently and I must say it aged pretty well. great game, and indeed really cool OST.

lately I wanted to praise, and I mean to fucking praise(!!!)
MASAFUMI TAKADA again.
I have to say he is (at least for me) the best Video game Composer of all time, and one of my favourite composer ever.
he just writes beautiful tunes which almost ever contrast all the games in which they are featured in a strange but anhancing way.
like I said shining soul 2 is on heavy rotation since a week now (again). and if it wouldnt have that awesome music, then the game wouldnt be half as good. not to mention killer7, samurai champloo, contact, no more heroes, god hand, RE chronicles etc.
he is the true rockstar at grasshopper games. even the OST for Blood+ One night kiss is so fucking awesome I could cry. Plus he sports it the punkish way in creating his music (hence a interview I ve read and send to you at sonic park)
takada for (musical) president:

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|