Thread: Damn you Ohio!
View Single Post
Old 03.05.2008, 12:23 PM   #58
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the GOP heavyweights are pressuring McCain to choose Huckabee as his running ate, even though they disagree on some very fundamental issues.
I like McCain, I think he would be a good president, but I am a very liberal person and it is time this country stopped sucking at the seeping anus of the health insurance companies that run our healthcare system.

fuck them. I want someone to institue fullly socialized medicine for those that cannot afford the ridiculously high cost of medical care in the USA and let the rich keep paying for their fancy procedures. they do so anyways.