Thread: Damn you Ohio!
View Single Post
Old 03.05.2008, 12:13 PM   #49
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Hillary is smart, efficient, MEAN, opinionated, diplomatic, and heavily experienced in both foreign affairs and homeland affairs

Obama is smart, eloquent, charismatic, but very very inexperienced.

with the threat of Russia reverting back to it's soviet era totalitarianism, I would much rather have Clinton as president, and Obama as vice president, giving Obama time to learna nd get experience and achieve quite a lot of things, so when Hillary cannot run anymore, if she does a good job, then he can step in and continue. In 8 years he will be in his early 50's. Perfect for a president.

Clinton/Obama 2008
kicking McCain in his turkey gullet.