View Single Post
Old 01.21.2020, 08:44 AM   #44
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
IDK, I don't listen to him* (I only found out thanks to Spotify telling me my 'friends' were listening to it). Just figured it as fairly big news, especially since surprise releases are fun.

*Except for 'The Real Slim Shady', which is so cartoonish and absurd that it's hilarious.

When I was in (get this) *high school* and Eminem came onto the scene, he was a breath of fresh air and a novelty you really couldn’t look away from.

I feel like he stayed interesting for literally one album. He brought a little bit of it back for the third album, I guess, but as soon as shit like Not Afraid and those horrible classic rock sampling tracks from the 8-Mile soundtrack came out, Jesus — man was insufferably self-serious almost as a rule, and all that fun novelty was lost.

I swear, that video where he’s falling off the building for the entirety of it? That is the Creed of rap music. Like holy shit, the lugubriousness!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|