View Single Post
Old 07.03.2018, 12:49 PM   #10090
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
If he's so bothered about his 'fragile bones', he shouldn't be a footballer. Look at the crap Messi and Ronaldo deal with week in week out. Neymar winds opponents up then rolls around like a cunt when they retaliate. No sympathy for him at all. If anything he's lucky to be playing when he does. Look at the horror tackles players had to deal with a few decades ago. He certainly wouldn't have had the luxury of acting hurt if he'd gone up against the likes of Materazzi, Gatuso, Souness or Keane.
haaa haaaa yes, he’s a little shit, and so i hate him

the mexican coach in his press conference defended/justified layśn stepping on him by saying “this is a men’s sport” and the ref fell for “payasadas” (clown antics) that harmed the pace of his team.

i agree with all you said. but just wanted to play the opposing arguments

i’ll refer you back to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ok i think neymar is pure ridiculousness but i’ll do devil’s advocate
[...]

ok. devil’s advocate mode: terminated

furthermore... i’ll give you another refutation of the devil’s advocate but from the same economic perspective (it includes what you said but translates it into money).

the reason for his high economic valuation is that people value the sport where he performs.

his actions, while protective of his own personal fortune, actually devalue the sport as a whole, and should be penalized as parasytical for that reason

actually if he gets booked enough for this bullshit his valuation in the market will drop naturally

will play less/ be less admired/ generate less revenue

so: refs need to do their job
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|