View Single Post
Old 05.31.2015, 11:42 PM   #38827
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
do any of you guys have any advice for like, self-organization? i mean like calendars and notes to yourself. i'm thinking of just getting a small binder that i can divide up with goals/checklists and shit. like, i just got my stuff ready together for work in the morning and it's a daily mini-crisis of putting my wallet in my backpack, then freaking out a minute later when i can't find my wallet, only to remember it's in my backpack. then having a section with whatever i'm reading/watching/working towards and checking that stuff off as i go. grocery lists, etc. i'm kinda tired of completely failing in the "mastering my executive functions" area of my mental health.