View Single Post
Old 08.23.2014, 07:41 AM   #1992
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattgazer
Matt Catling
Age 26
Professional: DJ/Jounalist
Joined the forms about a year ago now
Hometown: Ipswich (ip-shit)

My Music taste is shoegaze/alternative/noise pop/rock stuff like My Bloody Valentine, RIDE, Slowdive, Swervedriver, Dinosaur Jr, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Spacemen 3, LoOp, Chapterhouse, Black Flag, Flipper, MC5, The Stooges, The 13th Floor Elevators, 14 Iced Bears, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Fugazi, Unwound, Shellac, Slint, Cable, AC Acoustics, Sunny Day Real Estate, Mineral, The Promise Ring, Braid, Sonic Youth itself and I can go On

I also do two radio shows in one week in my hometown called Freakscene (alternative rock/lo-fi/slacker) on IO Radio UK every monday 3pm-4pm UK time and The Reverb (shoegaze & Dream pop) every Wednesday 18.30-20.30 UK time, the show have been getting alot of exposure in the london alternative/indie scene with promotion and record labels such goodsoul promotion, sonic cathedral and northern star records and it's been great year for me

For non music subject i do love stuff like the Mighty Boosh, South Park, Twin Peaks And Mostly Films like Slacker, Clerks etc

please fell free to say hello an Please check my show out

FREAKSCENE
www.facebook.com/freaksceneonioradio

THE REVERB
www.facebook.com/thereverbisshoegaze

Hi Matt!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|