View Single Post
Old 09.07.2014, 02:55 PM   #5539
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
futbol with its domination by the upper classes
what do you mean by this, are spectators in the US mostly upper class? I didn't know that. I thought it had gotten pretty popular all over by now.

Football never really made it here in Europe, they started the Euro league a some years ago and it got really hyped at the start. Now I don't even know if it still exists.
And I never liked it either, I still don't understand the meaning of the game. Heck I've even seen a Super Bowl in a bar in the US when I was there, didn't change it. I love Baseball and Basketball though, but only the US teams. Especially Basketball really sucks over here, small teams players don't make any money. I would love to see more NBA on TV here, even thought about getting ESPN, but then I would be watching it all night long because of the stupid time zones

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|