View Single Post
Old 09.13.2015, 05:22 PM   #25
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't know corbyn or what he stands for. but if you think that the corporatocrats will allow governments to expropriate their profitable businesses then you're 100% unready for the fight that is about to ensue should that be his intention.

as for income inequality, etc.-- sure. the problem is that those who want equality are a buch of easily-defeated wusses. the righ-wingers are evil but get shit done. look at occupy wallstreet and your student riots. zero results. meanwhile, the teaparty put a bunch of people in office and the tories kept scotland.

i seriously hope he can convince the english yahoo block to vote for him. for one thing it would be amazing to have one fewer enabler-nation of US militarism. sweet shitting jesus, imagine the longstanding US/UK alliance undone. all that MASSIVE military hardware money freed up for reasonable things.

well, fuck, merry christmas then. it's not going to happen, but it's a nice dream. go for it anyway.

I'm completely aware that the Corbyn's victory was a smaller battle than what lies ahead. But I'm looking forward to that, it's nice to have a purpose. People will only put up with the bullying of the right wing for so long.
Our student riots didn't really get shit done, but it was a single issue protest. However, they also stem from the same sentiment that lead to Corbyn winning leadership, and one of his policies is to bring back free university education with grants for students. If we can have it before we can have it again.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|