View Single Post
Old 10.24.2012, 03:59 PM   #1958
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
dortmund 2 real madrid 1

--

actually, having no geographic or political or familial ties to germany, it's all a matter of pleasure for me-- i do like bayern for its players (w/ ribéry & neuer above the rest) , and i have taken a strong liking to dortmund as well because of its relentless attacking style & rising stars (reus, gotze, gundogan)-- and because i don't have time to watch infinite games, i tend to follow those two (plus all their games get transmitted here).

If you continue to follow the Prem I can see you developing a bit of a fondness for Spurs. Oh well.

And yeah, Schalke won. Didn't see the game but I don't think Arsenal have particularly high expectations for the CL this year.

did schalke beat arsenal???

if so, they are my new favorite lololol

--

ps werder bremen is nice too.[/quote]
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|