View Single Post
Old 10.24.2012, 12:43 PM   #1952
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Fantastic. I've even been to Frankfurt which makes it even better. Frankfurt it is, then. I'll have to read up on who their main rival is, so I can practice hating them.

And yeah, I think a lot of leagues could look at the Bundesliga. Rules against running on a deficit, member ownership, strong national side. And with teams like Bayern, showing it's not at the expense of club quality.

well i dont know the details but schalke was in huge debt not long ago. so it's not a perfect world. but yeah except for a couple of no-good fake clubs that get lots of money from companies (hoffenheim, wolfsburg) everything else is member-owned. actually there's a "50+1" ownership rule in place. buy yeah, anyway, with frankfurt you got the real deal.

me, if i could follow any club i'd follow this one:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/fo...nks/index.html

unfortunately they are back in the 2nd bundesliga and i don't get such transmissions. but they would be the loser team to support if i could, just based on ideology and cool paraphernalia

if they ever make it back to the bundesliga i might switch sides. just becuz. damn, how can one not want to follow that club.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|