View Single Post
Old 10.23.2012, 04:12 PM   #1949
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
pretty gutted that Dougie Freedman has gone to bolton.
i know we had a shit start to the season but this run has been epic. i guess bolton could offer him a transfer budget we could never dream of. Bet he makes a fucking bid for Zaha

also, worryingly, Mick McCarthy's daughter works for Palace and has just had a kid. and he has a house nearby.
good god no, not him, please not him...

I had no idea you were a Palace fan. I've always had a soft spot for them, mainly cos of their kit in the 70s-80s, with that diagonal line. It keeps getting revived but they should just stick with it home and away. I remember everyone wanting the Palace team for Subbuteo just because of the strip - and the fact they could be doubled up as Peru!
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|