View Single Post
Old 10.23.2012, 01:39 PM   #1941
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
awesome!

oh yeah also looking forward to schalke / arsenal, as i like both teams. but real/dortmund should be the big game... btw dortmund lost this past weekend vs schalke ha ha ha. ouch. but dortmund was missing a bunch of players that should be back tomorrow (gundogan, gotze, and someone else... schmeltzer or something, i forget his name, i call him "little tymoschuck" because he looks like the ukranian). not sure if kuba plays today he had some cards i recall or something and too much info to remember. i could google it but i'm lazy at the moment.

The only problem with the Bundesliga is this strange need where I have to support a side in whatever league I'm watching. I can't just watch as a neutral so I'll have to find 'my' team quick if I'm to maintain interest. Bayern feel too much like a German Man Utd to me, a bit too much like a mega club. I need the German equivalent of West Ham: a bit shit but with a strong and loyal local following. I'll see which one takes my eye over the next few weeks.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|