View Single Post
Old 03.17.2016, 12:23 AM   #1132
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
well, TLOP is not worth owning. Kanye has backed himself into a corner and doesn't know how to escape. it might have critical acclaim but he's having serious doubts and making you pay for it. fuck that!

he said it himself, he doesn't trust the white media reviewing his albums so what do they know? that tells me he thinks they're wrong.

Totally worth owning to me. Not sure what your deal is if you can't get behind ULB and Real Friends and Famous and blah blah blah. Great fucking songs.

And Kanye's comment about the "white" media actually pissed me off. As though there are only white writers at Rolling Stone, Pitchfork, Spin and the fucking New York Times. That was a stupid thing to say.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|