View Single Post
Old 01.25.2011, 10:02 AM   #13848
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Right on. I think neither the original or the remake are that remarkable -- the original has a more interesting story behind it, since no one thought it was going to be popular, and getting it made seemed a bit hard, but eh. The remake was honestly more entertaining, if for all the wrong reasons. And like I explained with previous "landmark" horror movies like LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT (I'd probably give it a 3/10 -- one part bumbling cop show, one part girls pissing themselves so parents get revenge em, no part entertainng to watch) and I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE (maaaaaaaaaybe a 5/10; cool atmosphere, no music whee!, WAY too long, gets by only on backwoods atmosphere since there's no substance)...... uh.. I rate films on entertainment only, not how "important" they are or any other factors.

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake, as a film, is a 0/10. As a device to entertain me, it's a lot better.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|