View Single Post
Old 01.31.2013, 11:31 AM   #78
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Dude, the smiley is meant to let you know that it is sarcasm, are you familiar? Been on the interwebs long?

As to feminism, you've made yourself quite clear over the past few weeks, and quite frankly, whatever. If you think I am bigoted, or Conservative, or homophobic, or ignorant, or any of the nonsense you've accused me of, I completely scoff your opinions because you are living in delusional fantasy to make yourself the perpetual victim, even here on SYG, you have to make me the villain in your imagination to support your delusions. Again, good luck with all that negativity, it won't change the world for the better like you are hoping, it will only consume yourself in the long arc.

Thanks for the tip and the moral preaching.
Now let's talk about why you assume I'm not into cock.
Shall we?

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|