View Single Post
Old 03.26.2013, 05:41 PM   #29
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiinking
Where are HUSKER DU, THE MINUTEMEN, the Meat Puppets, Butthole Surfers, Beat Happening, Big Black, ETCETC this was one of the stupidest lists I have ever seen. Sonic Youth is of course my favorite band so yeah i'm stoked that they're number one but whoever wrote this is an idiot. Is LCD Sound system technically a band?

I definitely think they overdid it with the whole "3/4 of the list still being under 30" thing. But I didn't realize until you listed them out like that that so many vital bands were missing. Seriously? No Husker Du?

I don't even get the strokes being included. Aren't they considered a 1 for 5 band by even their biggest fans at this point?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|