View Single Post
Old 01.07.2013, 03:38 PM   #2356
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Damn Spanish teams taking over our football.

Ok so hypothetical question. If Ronaldo, Messi and Falcao were all on the same team do you reckon they could work well together? Or would it just end being like the supergroups you get in music ie/too much ego going on?

i don't see a lot of ego in messi, but ronaldo... we all know about him. yet if they split the wings w/ falcao in the middle it would be pure murder for the opposing defense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Just seen the FIFA TOP 11. What a crock of shit. You're honestly telling me that there's no other player outside of Real and Barca (Falcao withstanding) who deserve to be on that list?

Not Hummels? Neymar? Fellaini? (I jest on the last one...slightly..)

the other day w/ demonyo we were talking about defenders yeah? he didn't like either pique or sergio ramos if i recall. i find ramos annoying as shit, but gotta admit he's really good. is he the best though? that list looks fucking inbred. i'd put hummels or lahm but lahm vs. dani alves... hm... i dont watch barca enough.

neymar is a pussy and he needs to be tested in big teams to see if he can perform under pressure. it's easy to dance when you face a 2nd rate defense.

it would be sad for the rest of the world if barcelona/ real madrid make the champions final (haven't yet examined fixtures to see if it's possible).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|