View Single Post
Old 06.17.2013, 11:18 PM   #3182
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah i like his goals, he has some brilliant ones, but he's not any kind of fit for total fotball. he's 1/2 a player in that sense. kinda like germany's gomez!

that never even began in the first place-- not "across the americas" no way. up in the northern CONCACAF half for sure the've been the big fish for all eternity--- but south of the panama canal mexico gets little respect-- at CONMEBOL, the "reign of terror" belongs traditionally to uruguay, argentina, and brazil (uruguay is the team that has won most copa américas, actually, though brazil has 5 world cups, argentina 2, uruguay 2 [in ancient times]-- mexico qualifies easily but has never made it past quarterfinals, and they've only reached quarterfinals while hosting world cups-- otherwise, they've been utterly craptastic i'm afraid).

True, on the International level, the South Americans have dominance, but even there, in group stages Mexico is always like the scrappy motherfucker nobody wants to play, because they know they can beat them, but that it certainly won't be easy. In the America's( CONCACAF) Gold Cup? Mexico has been the big bully on the block. That is sort of what I was referring too, I follow USMNT which means (a) I only keep up with the South Americans during the World Cup and (b) Mexico is my sickest rival.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|