View Single Post
Old 06.23.2017, 07:34 PM   #8607
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
¡ah, mierda! me da dolor nada más de imaginarlo

cuídate y ojalá que te cures pronto...

Thanks, man! Actually, now I wish the surgery was TODAY; this week has been astronomically painful and I have at least two or three more in this motherfucking cast.

Back on topic: Chile couldn't beat Germany B and shit ended 1-1. In any case, it looks like both teams will move to the semifinals; on Sunday we'll see who wins the group:

On Group A, the DNC Intruders still have a chance, even though they couldn't deal with Portugal (1-0, guess who scored... FUCK am I sick of that tax-evading douche). Russia will have to dial the microwaves all the way to 11, though:

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|