View Single Post
Old 11.12.2011, 08:03 AM   #664
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I assure you, my pathetic fascist fuck-off of a sonic pal, I have HEAPS to contribute to THIS THREAD about someobody else's relationship that YOU MAY/MAY NOT check back on REGULARLY for updated information because you have a VERY BUSY non-wifi-enabled life that does not have TIME for bullshit like this.

I get you. you want your SONIC DIVORCE NEWS that's clear, concise and to the point, so that YOU in all your HIP-ultra-INDIE coolness can impress your equally droll friends over your superior MASTERY of the minutae of SOMEBODY ELSE'S RELATIONSHIP that YOU have invested OH, SO VERY MUCH into.

LOL@ my "luck" @ the "lack of moderation". EAT MY FUCK YOU PHP.SHITSTAIN.

was the big text easy to ready, sally?>???
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|