View Single Post
Old 08.30.2014, 11:21 AM   #85
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
what a day. thanks everyone

on thursday John Witherspoon had me laughng harder and longer than i ever have at a comedy club awesome awesome

yesterday woke up to breakfast then smoke then presents then a drive out to San Leon TX to eat at the greatest bayside dive seafood oyster shack ever Gilhooley's.

had oysters raw, oyster's gilhooley (which are oysters on halfshell, sprinkled with parmesan cheese and SMOKED over pecan wood wowowowowow oh and boudin too

then even in the drizzle and rain we hit the beach and it was awesome i am an islander so the beach is the shit for me rain or shine feels like home

then came back home, played skyrim for two hours, slept for an hour, woke up and went to a 9:30 PM dinner at Tony's in Houston oh man never been soooo good lobster bisque and a decadent ass hamburger with foie gra sundrired tomato chutney and swiss and then a GIANT bananas foster souffle almost died