View Single Post
Old 04.30.2012, 12:46 PM   #10
Gulasch Noir
the end of the ugly

Gulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
What i wanted to say though, is that in my position, i can't really choose. Over here, you either work your ass off and become a part of the so-called management or you're stuck with some desperate low-paid job and you have serious problems making ends meet. I chose the first option, i work hard and am under constant pressure (i work in marketing) but I get paid well, am able to pay all the bills and mortgage all by myself and have enough cash to afford things I like.

Doesn't sound very inviting (constant pressure ...). Different situation 50 km westwards, for sure, not to the same extent ... Hope you still find time to rest.
Gulasch Noir is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|