View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 01:44 PM   #107
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
^Whoa, somebody likes to attack people without ANY knowledge of who they're attacking...are you a Teamster or something?

For the record, I'm currently working 2 jobs, and I've had a number of jobs in the past. And I am NOTHING CLOSE to rich. And I do know people in union jobs. THEY HAVE TO PAY FUCKING DUES TO WORK!!! You should get paid to work, not pay to work.

Around here, unions don't do much except whine about their wages and when contract renegotitation time comes up, talks usually fall through and they go on strike. We lost the Pittsburgh Press due to a strike and almost lost AK Steel too (or maybe it didn't go exactly like that, I don't remember).

As it pertains to what I was talking about earlier, I think it's ridiculous to have to pay half a year's worth of wages just so I can get an American made instrument, even a basic one. Gibson sells Les Paul Jr. reissues for thousands of dollars, whereas they were the equivalent of around $300 originally. That's absurd, considering the guitar's only got one pickup and a bridge that's difficult to palm mute on and is hard to intonate properly. Music Man used to sell an inexpensive version of the Silhoutte called the SUB 1. They saved on money by not contouring the guitar and using flat textured paint finishes. Unfortunately they ended up losing money on each one sold, so it was discontinued.

Welcome to the boards, tdbajus. Don't start off by flaming people, because it'll only make you look like a douche.